Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday A Go Go

I picked up my sister in Bundoora and drove her home to her place, giving her back her car. I have done more for her than her husband, while she is without her license, so Lottie likes to point out. She thinks the husband should be driving her to work and picking her up, so she doesn't have to stay away from home. It would be four hours minimum of driving, but he is a house husband, after all.

I so didn't want to drive my sister to the country, let me tell you. I so wanted to go to Throb and take drugs and get laid. But, I said I would, so I did.

Tom has left me his car, as he is in San Francisco. He wanted to go and see San Fran in the day light, you know, sun and culture, as opposed to dingy shooting galleries at 4am, which has been his norm. But the way he was hitting it before he left, some how, I have my doubts.

Oh, what do I care, anyway, I'm in the country with my feet up, for some peace and quiet. Well, that's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

Matt text me, Come bid for me at the Laird Auction... I'll make it worth your while. I wondered if that meant what I thought it meant, or had I just smoked too much pot?

The open fire burned and the frogs called from the lake, as I drifted off to sleep.


No comments: