Friday, July 18, 2014

I had lunch with Jill in Hawthorn Road at Caffe Uffizi. A casual, cozy, and trendy corner café featuring outdoor seating with views of Caulfield Park. Jill and I are all about cozy and comfy. 

We eat cherry pie

Afterwards we went to Malvern Central to return a DVD. I parked in a mother’s with prams car spot, but there were three, and the third one was vacant. I told Jill to hurry, as I’d have to move if some mother parked in the other vacant spot. Jill said she’d only be a minute.

“So, I shouldn’t buy towels from Adairs?”

“Ah… no.” 

Jill was gone for ages. Another woman did park in the other vacant spot, so I had to move. I parked just behind where I was parked. Still no Jill.

Jill eventually turned up with a huge bag of her favourite colour blue towels from Adairs. 

“Seriously?” 


We went home and carried boxes of more of Jill’s physco purchases from the house to the garage. Of course, she has bursitis and can’t lift anything.

There were two couches I have never seen before. Not to mention a lamp, paintings, and plastic boxes of all sorts of shit.

I tell you if she keeps going the way she is going, she is going to end up hoarding woman with shit stacked to the ceiling.

Poor Jill is all I could think, as I drove away. She must be really unhappy.


No comments: