Monday, March 06, 2023

Feeling Pain

I've hurt my back and I have hurt my neck. I'm feeling like a wreck.

What the heck?

I hurt my back as I sat down at footpath dining table eating Mexican Saturday lunch time with Sam and Bruno. I very rarely have a sore back, occasionally, more so more recently, than in the past, but then not even so much. It is really hard to be creative when you can't even sit comfortably, it just takes it away, the creativity. You have to focus to write well, you know, make stuff sound the best it can, which you can't when there is such a distraction as pain.

I don't know what I have done to my neck, but it is really sore right in the middle of my left collar bone. I suspect it might have something to do with my home office desk not being entirely ergonomically sound, being set up on an antique dining room table. I'm kind of looking up ever so slightly to see the screen.

Pain makes it really hard to sit at my desk and work for any length of time.

I've made an appointment with the osteo, but not until Thursday. 😧

I take 2 Panadols and then I take 2 Ibuprofen, that kind of works.


No comments: