Wednesday, March 08, 2023

I Had A Dream

I had a dream that Sam was friends with Nicky Buckley. We were in a stadium at some sort of event and I was between Nicky Buckley and Sam. She leant over and chatted to Sam like they were old friends. She then pointed to her daughter (I googled Nicky Buckley later and she has 3 sons) sitting next to her on the other side and jokingly said the daughter wanted me to apologise for all my bad behaviour. We both knew it was tongue in cheek.

“Oh, why not,” I said. “I am sorry.”

We all laughed.

Nicky then got Sam to promise he would help her with something, later “Remember, you said you would.”

“Yes, of course,” said Sam.

After that, Sam turned to me and said, “Will you come with me and help me,” pick out whatever it was Nicky wanted.

“Yes, sure.”

Then Sam and I were standing on the edge of the bleachers very high up looking all the way down to the street below bathed in sunshine. It was one of those narrow streets like you find in Rome and we stood there and watched the world go by with the sun on our faces.


I have no idea where Nicky Buckley came from in my dream. I am sure she hasn't come up in my life lately before the dream.


It was porridge and peaches this morning for breakfast. And much coffee, of course. Naturally.

The sun shone.

I worked, from home. It was a quiet day in the office. I really didn't do a great deal. 


No comments: