Friday, March 03, 2023

I'm Tired of Tinkerbell

I don’t know what is wrong with Tinkerbell, the chick who backed into my car and then drove off without leaving her details. 

I had to get the police to chase her up for her criminal acts, she must be so proud.

She was very sorry by the time I spoke to her. Yeah, sorry you got caught, I thought.

She doesn't want to use her insurance company, she just wants to pay for it herself. "I have an unblemished record," she said. "I'd like to keep it that way," said the 22 year old.

But she doesn't want to pay me directly. Oh no. But, she has to pay the money for the damages, what difference does it make who she pays it to? Seriously?

You just know she is a millennial with some hair-brained idea of what this is all about and even if she explained it, it still wouldn’t make sense.

I imagine her to be chunky in shorts skirts with thick thighs.

She is just being an entitled pissy little cow. I blame it on a failure of parenting. These princesses have been told they can do anything they want, and that they are special. And they are just not. There is 7 billion of us on the planet and they are just 1 of 7 billion. They are not special, they can’t do anything they want, the parents invariably fail to add, unless they are prepared to work really hard and they have a certain amount of luck along the way.

And now this princess wants to direct what is going on here, despite her being the perpetrator. She is the wrong doer and now she needs to stand up and pay for her sins.

She is acting like she is the victim here. “As stated before, what I would feel comfortable with…” She is not the victim. She backed into my car and then drove away without leave her details, which is a criminal offence, and she should be charged, as far as I am concerned. 

(I'm going to email the handsome policeman to see if he will charge her)

And now she doesn’t want to pay me for the damage her negligent driving caused to my car.

“I just don’t feel comfortable paying the money to you,” she said. “I would feel comfortable with…”

She only wants to pay the panel beater directly, but I don’t want my car repairs to be dependent on her. I don’t want to feel as though she is supervising my car repairs, telling me when I get my car fixed.

Or, she wants to pay once I produce a receipt proving the car has been repaired. But to only want to pay for the damages after the car has been repaired, assumes I would have paid for the repairs, and is tantamount to refusing to pay for them herself.

I want her to pay me, so we can move on with our lives, so I don’t ever have to deal with this dishonest cow ever again.

I have now spoken to a lawyer. And I have sent her a letter of demand, which states she has 14 days to pay the money into my bank account, or I will start proceedings in the magistrate’s court, and she will hear nothing more from me before she gets a summons to appear in court. And I no longer care how much this costs, she is going to comply with the law.

Let's hope that turns out to be a good decision.


No comments: