Thursday, September 17, 2026

Friday Home With My Favourite Human




Sam took one of his rare sickies, and it felt like Saturday all day with him being here. So, he was here to organise me about the stuff we need to do around the house. I rode my bike over to the heritage house supplies shop to get a brass plug and a brass switch to replace the two broken ones we have at home.

Before I left I had a shower and got myself ready. I took the bandage off my toe for the first time, after a couple of days of it being on, and it was a gruesome ordeal, with the gauze stuck to whatever it is you call what you have under you toenail, exposed on mine due to my shattered nail. And it hurt.

After that, my toe continued to hurt, for the rest of the day. Walking was a bit of a struggle but, surprisingly, it was okay riding my bike.

I got the info on the plugs & switches, after which, I hobbled around a couple of opshops, before I peddled home.

It was a really, lovely sunny day in which to be out riding, so that was nice and, as I said, my toe didn't hurt while I was on my bike.

I came home and uploaded the CDs I bought to iTunes, and I uploaded the movies I bought to iMovies, well, my own iMovies, movie collection.

I spent the rest of the day on YouTube, foot elevated.

A gay buddy, who wants to come and stay for a while, came over to see how Otto reacted to him being here. Otto can be a bit protective about the house and visitors. I'm pretty sure he wants to come get a bit of 'gay action', my buddy, not Otto, in the inner suburbs. So, we'll see.

Sam took Otto for a walk, as I didn't feel like struggling to walk to do that.


No comments: