Monday, September 07, 2026

Boris is Back





Boris was back, she had a good holiday. She only got back late yesterday. She said she couldn't sleep ontop of the late return home.

She laughed. "I don't know what I was thinking when I booked that?"

I noticed the change immediately speaking to someone I didn't have to explain things to, as apposed to someone I had to explain everything to. I could breathe out.

It's good she's back. She's much more diplomatic with the punters than I am. Apparently, Max the temp got good reports on that score when Boris and I and The Midget had a catch up on Zoom, naturally.

I worked from home. Boris worked from home. Max the temp was the only one in the office today. I wonder if she thought we'd deserted her? Nyr? I doubt it. She is a busy little bee.

I thought Boris and Max the temp were doing a hand over today, but apparently that is tomorrow. So Max the temp gets two extra days.

I had an easy day. 50% work, 50% editing my old blog posts.

3pm. Sam and I took Otto for a walk.


No comments: