My electrician who was supposed to come today to do a major re-wire of my fusebox, but didn't turn up. I didn't even hear from him. I could have called, but, you know, it isn't urgent, I keep my $2000 for now, so what the hell. Sam didn't, exactly, agree with that. He's much more 'get onto it' than I am.
"He'll turn up eventually, so what's the drama," I said.
I continued to re-write my 2014 blog posts, just because I am enjoying doing it. It is interesting to see them come together. There were lots of missing days, so I re-wrote my journals posts from then and posted them. (some of those original journal posts were so inadequate, I find, with some of them, I am just making shit up, but I have always said, this is all loosely based on the truth. I mean everything, at least, has a kernel of truth to it, but some days the embellishments, at least, equal the truth) It's interesting what I remember when I start though.
Is it the waste of time olympics? Some people might say it it, but I enjoy doing, so how can it be a waste of time?
I've had a fascination with Joan Armatrading these last few days, so I listened to her while I wrote.
I threw Otto his ball for him while I wrote and listened to music. He never gives up on ball throwing, never. He is relentless with it, he would probably die doing it, given the chance. He is really a lovely boy.
Otto and I went for a walk after lunch, it was a gorgous sunny day, early afternoon.
I always find days with perfect weather to be really relaxing. Satisfying, even.
Essentially, it turned out to be a lazy day on the couch as the sun shone outside, just the sorts of day I like. You know, the thing I do best.
No comments:
Post a Comment