Today couldn't be any different to yesterday if it tried. It is sunny and warm and looks lovely out there, looking out my rear French Doors, even if I haven't, actually, been out in it myself.
We're off to get haircuts, walk Otto into town, get some lunch afterwards. Enjoy the sunshine. Get all tidied up for tomorrow, and the rest of our lives, ha ha.
Our mate Matt is coming to stay for a short time. Actually, the time frame hasn't been specified, which is never a good thing. I have learnt that the hard way with friends, in the past. Still...
It is a lovely day, why do I care to get bogged down in details.
Of course, first of all, before we do anything, it is cleaning day. You know how Sam is a stickler for cleaning day on Sunday morning. Me? Personally, shrug, I couldn't care less. Clean house, dirty house, it is all the same house to me.
I've resurrected my big begonia, which got too big for the house, not that I thought it was too big, I'm happy to push through a jungle to get to the kitchen, but the consensus of the house was that it was too big. It has deteriorated outside, so I have now found a new position for it, on our front veranda. I just have to go to Bunnings and get a new pot in which to repot it.
No comments:
Post a Comment