Sam, I believe, has always suffered from Sleep Apnoea. I kept telling him that some nights I'd lie there and wait for him to start breathing again, I mean, on the rare nights that I was awake. We both fall asleep really easily, both of us within 5 minutes of going to bed. But on those rare nights that I was awake, I'd listen to his terrible breathing.
I don't know if Sam would refute this, but how I see it is, he started wearing his Apple watch to bed and when it told him he had Sleep Apnoea, he then consulted doctors.
Today was the day that he went to hospital and got fitting out with what looked like the Flux Capacitor to be tested over night.
He elected to do the test at home, so he had to go to the hospital and get fitted out. Then he had to walk home looking like RoboMan.
Otto was his normal excited self to see Sam home, but he could easily have ripped one of the wires, or tubes, off Sam in his excitement, so Sam had to be careful with that. He ended up putting a big jumper over the whole thing.
Anyway, its good, he'll get the answers he needs and can have the treatment that is appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment