I was going to say to Boris today that I was feeling sick and that I'd be working from home.
Sam said, "Just take the day off and stop pissing around."
"I don't mind working, I just don't want to go into the office."
"You have all that accrued sick leave, just use it," said Sam.
So, I went to bed wondering what I would do today.
I got up this morning at 5.30am. I made coffee. Then it occurred to me, if I signed into work now, which is when I usually sign in, by the time Boris gets to the office, normally by 9.15am, I could have all of the immediate work done, kind of a compromise, of sorts, so that is what I decided.
I'd work until 9am, then I take the rest of the day sick. So I did.
9am. I text Boris. I'm not feeling well, so I am taking the rest of the day off sick. I think everything is done.
Boris messaged me back. I'm not well too.
Well, that is awkward, I thought. I didn't expect that. (I have a vague feeling that Boris isn't happy with her job)
Okay. Well, no problem. I can stay signed in and check emails from time to time.
Thank you Christian. I can monitor emails too.
So, that is what we did.
The Midget is away for a couple of weeks, so noo ne really need to know about our double day off. The Big Poo is back from his time off.
No comments:
Post a Comment