Brrrr! Why is it so cold, all of a sudden? What happened to the warmer weather? Oh, yes, I know, it is going to be 27 degrees on Sunday, but that doesn't warm us up today. I reckon it is colder these last few days than it ever was during winter. And, I don't really even feel the cold, and I feel frozen.
You really need to stick your hands down your boyfriend's pants to warm them up. Chuckle.
A bit broke off my tooth 2 days ago and now I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. What a day to be going to the dentist. I hope it warms up by then. Nobody wants to go to the dentist on a cold day.
I got my tooth filled. You know, I find those contoured dentist chairs so comfortable, I can almost doze off while the dentist is filling my tooth. And I don't mind a man having his fingers in my mouth either. 😀
No comments:
Post a Comment