Friday, September 04, 2026

No, I Don't Work Fridays





Sam headed off to the office early this morning muttering about not wanting to go, and hating life, and why he can't be like me and work 3 days per week, and generally hating life.

"Bye, honey," I said to him from the front gate. I watched him disappear up the street like I always do.

Then I took up my position on the couch for the rest of the day. And quite lovely it has been too. Otto has been asleep with his head on my thigh for the last hour.

I got my AI images completed for the archive blog year I have been doing for the last week. I'm guessing there are still a few more years that need images generated, and I will get to them too.

I like working on my blog. I find it fulfilling.

I chatted to a couple of friends.

I ate tuna for lunch, and a blueberry muffin I went and got on the spur of the moment, which turned out to be yesterdays, so that was quite disappointing. A bakery selling day old muffins, really that shouldn't be.

Anyway, the sun is shining, and once I have finished my coffee, and my stale muffin, I am going to take Otto for a walk.


No comments: