Oh, HR, you have been kind of quiet, how I have not missed you so.
HR asked me to prepare all of this highly sensitive information for them. I wasn't, really, sure why they didn't already have these figures? They do have the information, as it is all information that comes from them in the first place, but they are either too lazy, or too stupid, (I know which one I'm going for) to collate it for themselves.
I questioned the need for me to do it, but Boris told me to do it. (One of the disadvantages to not doing the Finance Manger's job, especially when you have done the Finance Manager's job, is that, at times, you can get out ranked.) Boris seems to be sucking up to these bitches big time. (Oh, I've been watching too many gay standup comics picking up 'these bitches' from them)
The Giant PonyTail asked me for the info, so being the good little surf that I am, I provided it, spreadsheets with passwords.
Today, as if she just had to be annoying, or stupid, one last time, The Giant PonyTail told me that the passwords didn't work on the spreadsheets. (Oh, I know, we should be discussing the meaning of life)
So, I tried them myself, and they worked just fine. Grrrr!
So, I sent a clarification email. Capitals for the first two digits, then lowercase after that, no spaces. (the only thing I left off at the end was 'stupid')
The Giant (annoying) Ponytail emailed me back, stating that she understood how the passwords work, but they still didn't work.
I sent her new copies of the password protected spreadsheets, which again, I tested first.
No. The passwords don't work. She said she even copy pasted them, like that was something she did on her own initiative.
So, I sent her the spreadsheets without passwords.
Now, I am just waiting to be chewed out for sending sensitive information unprotected. She would. HR are that, I want to say vindictive, and while that is also true, I'll say two faced.
Why do I have to continually deal with these morons. I ask you?
Grrrrr! HR? They should all be shipped off to an island somewhere for the terminally annoying.
Actually, if the country is looking for people to deport, with the racists and the conservative voters, and inarticulate, lying red-haired wannabes, HR clowns could go too.
I did have a run in with one of the Sydney twats. (one of the dumbest) She essentially said to me the equivalent of she couldn't change a spreadsheet because it had already been saved. (I mean as dumb as a box of rocks)
I sent back, I guess what you would call, a borderline, incredulous in tone email response. (I couldn't help it)
The next thing I have The Midget standing in my office, starting with the line, "Your friend the brainless cretin..." (Okay, she didn't say the brainless cretin, that is simply what I heard)
The Midget and I had a discussion about it.
Then I pulled out my secret weapon. The Melbourne HR chick is great. Yeah, sure, standing amongst the bunch of her idiot HR colleagues, it wouldn't be hard to shine, but she is genuinely the exception to the dumb bitch HR rule. And not only that, she is really nice and a pleasure to work with (a revelation, I tell you, makes such a change from the snarling, hissing bitches with which I usually have to deal). I put her on the case, and I haven't hear from Bozo the Clown in Sydney again.
No comments:
Post a Comment