Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Max the temp Departs to Places Unknown





Max the temps last day. See ya. You with your crazy hard right political views and conspiracy theories. There is a definite type, you know, one of the stupid people. I didn't engage with her on her political beliefs. 🤮

She thanks me for being so patient and kind. She asked me for a reference.

So, there you go, Boris' 6 weeks off every (fucken) year is done, and now she is back to work.

And I didn't have to do her work for her while she was away. I'm glad I said no I wouldn't do it.

The main reason was that they didn't give me a pay rise this year, or a bonus, and yet they expected me to do Boris' relief for no extra pay. Oh, piss off, I thought.

The Big Poo did apologise to me personally for the lack of pay rise and bonus this year, he said he recommended it, but HR knocked it back. Really? I hate to be cynical, but coming from the CFO of the Southern Hemisphere, I kind of find that hard to believe, or, perhaps you just didn't try hard enough, hey bud?

He promised he'd definitely make it up to me in the next round of pay rises and bonus'. I'm kind of wondering if that will now happen with me refusing to play along.


No comments: