Monday, September 21, 2026

My Day In The Office




It's my day in the office, and you know how much I love that.

I'd finished my breakfast and was just starting to get my shit together and it started to rain. I have to spend, what I condsider, a pointless day in the office, and now I have to make my way there in the rain. Oh, yes, I am very happy about that.

Momentarily, I consider working from home because of the rain, I don't know? Should I?

However, the rain stopped almost as quickly as it started and I suddenly just appear to be a whinger. Haha.

I’m in the office at 6:30am.

The Midget comes to tell me that Boris is sick and won’t be working. Then Boris messages me to say she won’t working like she is rubbing it in. Grrrr!

The yappy American chick starts up as soon as she gets in. I can hear her even with both our office doors closed. Every sentence she utters ends up being semi hysterical by the end of it.

She never shuts up with her annoying American accent.


No comments: