Friday, March 11, 2005

Boring Friday

 Kym

I go to my mum's on Wednesdays for dinner.

Too busy yesterday and today, to think about it. But we must catch up next week, or soon.

christian



Morning Tom. I hope your manky neck is better today. The sun is shining after all.

christian



Yes Miss my neck is quite a bit better today.

I can turn my head, and can even drive.

Thanks for asking J

And yes, glorious lovely sunshine.

How lovely!

Any plans thus far for your weeknd?

Is Aby back yet?  Are you enjoying your solitude?

xTom



You're a pussy re your neck!

Nah, kidding. It can hurt a lot, for days.

I have no plans for the weekend... maybe Bolago... maybe not.

Aby's not back, hopefully not until after the weekend.

I am enjoying my solitude.

christian



I had my head twisted off yesterday, which helped, and am doing it again tomorrow FYI

I think Aby was going to be away for two weeks?

xTom



Lovely! To all!

christian



god its a boring friday

i sooo need a good book

something to occupy my mind

someone maybe?

Tom



A great boy with a good book?

christian



yeah that would be cool

with a yummy bod

a sharp mind

good on the sack

and a great sense of humour

and handsome too

Tom



Sheesh! Ya don't want much.

When you find him, I want to meet his brother!

christian



I think it's a good idea. I'm thinking that I might go up to Bolago tomorrow, maybe.

christian



hahaha

see you in 12 minutes?

Tom



I haven’t spoken to Manny since last Saturday and I haven’t heard from him since Sunday. No phone calls, nothing. That pretty much means he went out last Sunday, probably to The Laird and he has met some man who he has been playing with since. You know, it’s probably best. It would be the easiest way to move on, really. The most harm minimisation of any option.

As much as I like Manny, as Tom says, He’s only standing in the way of some potential boyfriend, someone who can make me go wow, with something he may say! Someone who can effect my way of thinking, who can share with me a bigger world, who can take me places I wouldn’t otherwise go. I promise, I’ll do the very same for him.

Of course, it’s me acting by not acting, again. It’s me taking the passive way out.

I haven’t missed him because I’ve had a bag of pot and I feel fat, so I’m feeling zero sexy at the moment.

I haven’t been to the gym once, like I said I would when I stopped smoking. No cigarettes still. But straight to the mull bowl as soon as I get home. How did I get back here? It’s not a successful position to be giving up smoking again.

Damn!

And I was doing so well.

Another joint, perhaps?


No comments: