Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Fuzzy Tuesday

SMS. 8.50. (Tom) Goodness me! She’s a bit fragile as she sets sail this morning! (Actually, walking up Young Street) – christian


How are you Miss?
A little fuzzy I suspect?
I am a little better again, but still fear that Perth might be just a tad too much for moi.
Oh the pain, the pain...
Perhaps I shall call Jude, see if he is back from his
Trip, and have a night out Friday at Throb...
xT


Very unhappy!
Beck's just been in a bitch of a mood lately. She told me off for being fifteen minutes late, this morning. You can imagine how well that went down with me this morning.
The one thing that used to be good about this job seems to have gone, a nice Beck. She's just been a stressed pain in the arse lately.
I so have to get out of here.
I SO have to resign.
I'm beginning to hate my life!
But then again, maybe all of this has to do with the day. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.
christian


Look.
I'm sure tomorrow you WILL feel better
AND
I agree with you.
You should get out of there.
It's changing you, and obviously changing Beck too.
I love ya Christian.
Off to the mad scientist doc now.
xT


Once I retreat into silence, there's no getting me back. No use trying, just leave her alone, she'll come out of it on her own. I have to work very hard to bring myself out of it, to tell you the truth.
Immature, or not, and I know which it is, I haven't spoken to Beck all day.
What sort of day am I having, I think Tom H. is the luckiest man on earth!
Fuck everyone today, that's what i say!
I hate everyone... well, nearly everyone.
christian


Shane
Oh, I'm so hating today, I can't begin to tell you. I have retreated into silence, which is a very bad place for me to be. There's no getting her back once she's there
Now, I don't suppose you have re-stocked by now. Please, please, please say yes, before I kill some bastard! I could just maim and injure the first person I see when I leave this hell-hole.
christian


SMS. 20.56. Can you call me please – Julien

Jules was in a state; alone in Yarraville, looking after a guy with cancer, who Julien admits he has fallen in love with.
He told me that recently the back shed burnt down, in which were all of his old diaries, letters, photos. Diaries from when he was seventeen, diaries from when he was with Jack…
He also told me that he was diagnosed with Hep C recently. And yes, he did share a needle with someone in January. We both said that it wouldn’t kill him, but you know, now that I think about it, I’m really not so sure.
Tom was here.
Luke arrived a bit later with dope. He’d been to Charlie’s, he left about 11pm.
And all I have to stress about is waking up on time.

No comments: