Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dark Wednesday

Ady
Charlie got something for Luke, which Luke didn't pick up yesterday. Do you think Charlie would still have it, if I came to pick it up tonight?
christian


Hi Christian,
Sorry I didn't get your e-mail – I left just before 5.00 p.m. last night.
Luke came over last night – but if you ever need anything give me a call on my mob – no problems.
Hope you are well, speak to you soon,
Love Ady
XXOO


Hi Ady
How are you?
I tried to call you last night, at 5pm, or maybe just after, but you must have changed your mobile phone number.
I saw Luke last night, so everything is fine. He came over after he'd seen you.
I hope you are well and everything is going along smoothly.
You must just about be in your house by now?
christian


I was in at 8.15, Beck was already here.
Big breath, just be nice, Christian – my fall-back mantra.
Tentative attempts at talking. Now okay. Everything is fine.
Grrr!
christian


Glad things are a *little* easier.
Now, ave you read your HeraldSun Stars this morning?
I shall type them for you if you want.
xT


I guess things are a little easier. I'm cross still, there is no doubt about that.
Still trying to fix everything after it went cunt up, yesterday.
I would like my stars, please.
christian


My stars
It is hard to watch someone yawn without feeling the urge to yawn yourself.  You don't even have to be feeling sleepy. Pessimism is contagious too. Just a brief chat with someone who is feeling disillusioned can be more than enough to set your own thoughts spiralling down a negative path. Yet you have no need nor reason to be anxious. You are in a process of making a discovery that has the potential to empower you greatly.


Michael
I give you a million dollars because I got caught touching your wiener
Who knows who is telling the truth
Nobody really cares, hysteria rains supreme
It is far better to be a murderer than a ped

But I deny it, say it never occurred
We were friends, it was a beautiful thing
You never seemed to worry
until the adults - and money - got involved.

We had a special friendship
two kids who never grew up the right way
forever young and able to play
we wont be having games today.


HI Mr
WHat are you doing over the weekend – thought I might pop over if you
wouldnt mind a visitor?   How has everything been... Sorry Iv been a bit quiet – got a bit tied up with someone ..... so to speak!!!!   ;)
Tim


Hey
I might be going to Throbb on Friday night. Failing that I'm not sure. Might go to the country, might not, but I'd like to see you if I'm in town.
Tied up with someone, huh?
christian


U know how it is – time gets away ...... stinky throb hey... I might come along with the boy (an aussie!!)
Tim


An aussie?
christian


Blonde aussie... 28... V NICE GUY.... actually he's a gorgeous guy... can u believe I haven't slept with anyone else for one month on Friday!!!
Tim

No comments: