Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Good Bye Dutch Boys

The Dutch boys had taken to staying out late, so I was missing my opportunity to tell them that their time was up. I wanted the house to myself at least for a few days. So I left this note on the bench.


Hey Matt & Lenny
It’s been great having you guys to stay, but you did say you were leaving on Monday.
I think it is now time to move on.
All the best
christian


The notes on the bench, as I type.
christian


Yay for you!
Did you really leave a "get out" note? How assertive of you Miss! One night stretching into a week is just a bit much i think!
And how are you today?  It's Wednesday isn't it?
Oh, my neck is still soooooo sore!
xTom


Indeed I did.
I said that it was lovely to have them to stay, but they did say they were going last Monday. I think it is time to move on. All the best Christian.
I'm okay. Busy. Battling all of those people who would try to bring me down. You know, just another day in Gotham City.
And you?
christian


What’s your number mate?
G


8X72 3073
C


Call u in ten!
Madness!
G


My neck is still very stiff
Tom


I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  want a cigarette!
christian


no no no no x 1000
Tom


Shucks! (Foot kicked to the floor)
christian


Remember blond-haired, blue-eyed Nick who attempted to claim the "Nick" position, knowingly or unknowingly?
Well, today he has a black eye! Very fetching it is too! I hope he hasn't noticed me looking at him differently. I know I'm looking at him differently!
christian


I bet u are
Ask him wot happened!!!!!
Tom


Got clocked by a bouncer trying to breakup a fight at a Buck's night.
Works for me!
christian


Grrrr me too.
Lets have him over!
Tom


Kym
You are being very quiet in Kymland?
Of course, today you are on Kym-time. I shall wait to hear from you tomorrow.
christian


Matt and Lenny were all packed and ready to go. But Mark had moved their CD’s and MP40, or whatever they are called, in hi mad cleanup from last night. So they were stuck, waiting for me.
They had left me this note.

Dear Christian
Thanks a million for having us. It has been fun indeed and we’re sorry if we outstayed our welcome
Matt and Lenny

I told Matt that he hadn’t out stayed his welcome, it was just that I wanted the house to myself for the few days that were left before Aby came home. His angelic face beamed at me.
If he’d let me play with his cock, he could have stayed as long as he wanted. Kidding! Maybe? No, he could have… yes. He could have secured accommodation for he and his buddy by taking down his pants. Sure. It would have been an easy way. No problem. That's how the world works, after all. He could have gritted his teeth and thought of Britain, er, Holland.
I didn’t want them to think that they’d outstayed their welcome, even if they had. That’s the tricky part to get right. Kick them out but let them keep their dignity.

I went and signed the papers for Thornbury. We now have a mortgage over six hundred thousand dollars. Goodio! Or is that fuck me! I sure hope that Mark knows what he is doing? He said he’d look after it all, so I don’t have to worry. Am I worried? We now have assets worth 2.5 million. What's the ratio?
It’s right about now that I think if I earned more money, we could all have such security. I’d so happily build wealth for us all to live on. I guess I am now doing that, anyway.
I went to my mum’s for dinner.
I smoked too much pot and staggered off to bed.


All alone. Big lumps of dutch flesh have been removed. I felt a bit mean in the end, when Mat was showing me pictures of his family, as they packed and left. What an angelic face that boy has.
christian


oh you are such a softie
angel face but a bogan nonetheless
why not just go down to smith st and get a coupla junkies stay with ya for free while u at it :)
Tom


Good night miss. Sweet dreams.
christian


Nite.
Tom

No comments: