Friday, March 18, 2005

Ephedra Tea and a Lark at the Laird

How’re the mirror repairs coming along?
Did I tell you how fantastic that mirror was? I miss it all ready!
christian


Miss.
How are you today?
How's the review going?
I've been looking at world flights – I can get everywhere I want for $2859.  That seems pretty okay!
xTom


I'm okay. Happy, nearly smiling. Almost. Sunny? Where might the sun be?
I must put some time into this review thingy.
Mostly, I just want to go home and, well, sit behind my own computer.
I like to watch my fingers as they drift across the keyboard to the relevant keys. They look good. They are attractive hands. He, he.
christian


Mark and Luke, 11.11, hello, C


Friday, end of the week. End of the fraction of time where I earn for wealthy people to make them more wealthy, to make them fatter and more needy of the great dollar. Good for them.
It's nearly Easter, nearly time for a lovely long weekend when we can play-up and get out of it and just look vague and fall down and peer between our legs for anything interesting. There's a Witness Protection on at Public Office... he, he, he. We just need some of those killer E's that Tom said that Bruno can supply to Perry. (Neighbours best friend's brother… once removed.)


Miss, sounds like you feel like a quite night...
Is that the case?
I was thinking of the Ephedra tea and a lark at the Laird, but am happy to leave you to your own devices and company if that’s what you want.
Just say the word!
Also, you and Manny "enjoying each others company" while watching Adam aroused me more than I would care to admit.
I taped it for you but now have Zero tapes, so I might need to swap it for the QAF one...
Let me know what ya wanna do
xTom


Oh, I don't know. Maybe if I go home and sit and be still for a short time, I might just feel in the mood to partake of the Laird.
I reckon I probably will, maybe. probably.
Maybe I could get Manny to go and the two of us could hook up with Adam and the three of us could give you a lap-dance?
christian


Hahahahaha.
If we want the Chinese tea we have to get it before 6!
Tom


Oh yes, the tea? By George! The scoundrel! The blaggard. That would be a yes, I guess! I'd say yes to the tea. (You were expecting me to say no? said in a Barbra Striesand 'esque accent…maybe doing Grocho Marx)
christian


Could you get it?  The shop closes at 6...
Tom


Yes i could, text me around 5.30 to remind me.
christian


okay great
the shop is near the end of smith st its called ephedra – get the 20 dollar one
i shall pop over say around 8.30?  is that enough time for yoy to have with you?
do you think i could park behind you if i cant find a park?
Tom


Yes... to all of your many and varied questions.
christian


OK!
gee the sun is just lovely too by the way J
Tom


Everything seemed like a trial after work. I was hanging for a joint, so everything else seemed desperate and difficult. I had to go and get the tea in Smith Street before six. The tram was crowded and packed. The first thing the woman jammed up tight next to me said when she answered her mobile phone, I’m on the tram, I’ve got a bad cold. It crawl up the final part of Smith Street before my stop. I just wanted him to open the doors. I had to go to Safeway; since I was walking right passed it. I had the slowest check-out chick in the existence of the earth.

Then the nice lady who I grumped at offered for me to go first. But I declined saying it was because I’d given up smoking and I should just stand and be quiet. Then she proceeded to hold me up with her stuff. I laughed to myself.

Jane called me while I was in the queue, me and the nice lady and old one-item-a-minute, saying she would come over and visit.

I got two joints in before she arrived. Jay was as cute as ever, such a little person. And he’s yet to speak.

You know, sometimes I wonder if I’m rudderless, laid-back to the point of being rudderless. I don’t have any dreams or ambitions, just to get through. That is how I’m feeling at the moment, just getting through.

I don’t have any dreams, ambitions, goals.

Tom’s coming over and I guess I’ll go to the Laird with him, if he is enthusiastic enough for two.

I had my own smoking circle of death at my computer, while I waited for Tom to arrive.

We drank the efedera tea and walked down to Mark Windsor’s for a joint. Shane is in Brisbane. Tom was secretly hoping for the crack pipe, well, perhaps not so secretly if I knew about it.

We drank beer and stood around in the beer-garden. Tom H. was there, we all decided he was sexy.

Home by 2am pissed of me chops.

It was comical rolling a joint before I went to bed.


I got home with a Brazilian DVD and green ready to wank myself stupid into the night after cocktails with the teachers; but fell asleep
Friday over.
Bliss though
Josh

No comments: