Sunday, March 27, 2005

Here Kids, You Want Some Drugs?

SMS. 11.54. Happy Easter to you, hope you’re having a great day. Lazy one for me did a 3 to 5 am dj spot last night and am playing an underwear party tonight. Woo Hoo – Lauri
SMS. 13.43. Do you still have a copy of the movie The Ritz? – Lauri

Ah the Ritz… you taught I vas a drug quin? No such luck, cheeko, these are all real.

I drive down from Bolago. Out of the sublime and heading to the ridiculous. Away from what is real straight into what is chemical and manufactured.
I’m so lucky that I get to enjoy both.

Aby and Rob are home.

SMS. 16.31. (Lauri) Happy Easter, babe – christian
SMS. 19.04. Just made it home tres fevered and extra tres cross. Have a fun night but wish me good health – Tom
SMS. 19.06. Good health – christian
SMS. 20.54. Happy Easter luvvy. Watching X factor still not convinced the host bloke is that cute… hope yr surrounded by eggs – Rachel
SMS. 21.33. I’d like to be covered by the host’s eggs! – christian

Mark, Luke and I got to Witness Protection after midnight. It seemed very straight as we stood around in the initial stages, but then my drugs started working and I didn’t notice the straight thing after that. And that’s why we luv the drugs, they take away all that straight, boring, uptight, straight-laced, beige, not-having-a-good time nonsense. And, as just referred to, a good time was had by all.

No comments: