Friday, March 25, 2005

Grumpy Friday

Morning Miss.
Isn't it a lovely day?
I've got the heater and my beanie on, and I'm still cross about the footy.
I had a bad night's sleep from my coughing and snotting, and I'm pissed off that my "Can't you tell I AM looking after myself" speech seems to be ruined.
Big sigh.
I've also got Fred and Gina fluttering about, offering to find me a pharmacy open on Good Friday should I need it. I *do* actually need to get the whooping cough drugs, so I might send them out just so I can get some peace.
They've been up for five minutes, already I'm hating them and we've barely said a word.
I need something today, that will cheer me up.
Wand in hand, waving determinedly.  Give me something good today.
And what of you Miss?
xT


I had my own smoking circle of death and then I staggered off to bed. Woke up lying sideways in bed with an infomercial playing sideways, at some ungodly hour!
I’ve got the heating on, a jumper and still I’m shaking.
Do you think I’m smoking too much dope?
I’m on my third joint, now that I count.
And I’m out of milk! I’ll have to don my beanie and saunter to the shop. Jasus! Life’s a bitch.
christian


Yes I think you are smoking too much dope.
Why are you smoking too much dope?
xT


Dunno. Just am. But this “catnip herb” is the best I’ve tasted so far for a tobacco substitute. It’s way superior to anything else I’ve tried.
christian


Catnip or catnap?
Tom


SMS. 12.46. It’s freezing here. I just thought I’d share that with you – christian
SMS. 13.14. Oh goodie! I’ll be sure to start lamenting the warm sun immediately, c u Sunday little bitch. Fuck it must be cold if u feel it. Fuck fuck fuck! – Aby


Cold sores?
Maybe it's getting better?!
xT


SMS. 16.32. Are you in Bolago? – Tom
SMS. 16.35 On the way – christian 

No comments: