Monday, September 19, 2005

Anything But...

Tim just appeared as I was leaving the house.

“I so don’t want to go to work. Is it 6pm yet?”

I laughed.

“Because that’s what time I’m going to bed.”

SMS. 08.18. Morning. I smoked pot & snorted K with the lovely Nicholas and Tim y’day. How was your day? – Christian

SMS. 08.18. T’was okay. Unremarkable – Tom

SMS. 9.20. Ugh. 3 hour kidney function test today. I think I prefer unremarkable. Or even K! Or X! Or crystal!! Anything!!! x – Tom

SMS. 9.54. Good luck – Christian


Subject: bills


Christian

I have some news – I’m shaking – will tell you tonight.... By the way I will pay all of the bills on Thursday night.... I hope they are not too overdue...

Tim


Subject: bills


Time for bed? (is it 6pm yet?)

Christian


Subject: bills


No – Looks like I got another promotion

Tim


Subject: bills


I thought you were shaking because of the weekend.

Christian


Subject: bills


no – I didn’t have much at all

Tim


Half a pill and apparently I did more K.

Tim said to Nicholas, “What will we do tonight?”

“Oh, I’ll bring the other bike over and we’ll go for a ride.”

“He doesn’t know me that well, clearly,” said Tim.

I’m in the study, I can hear the clunk of Tim’s wine glass, even from here.

Smoked bongs with Nicholas. I shared my last, tiny, bud of dope with him. Well, it made sense that if we mulled it up and smoked it in a bong there would be much more for each of us.

Watched Idol and Law & Order.

I went to bed early.


No comments: