Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'll Bring the Staple Gun, You Bring the Hottie...

 Subject: perhaps i am be a genius


Of course, I'm replacing thoughts of blow jobs on hot American boys... with Rob... too... er... wrong answer. Um?

6ish may be a little early for me, maybe 6.30ish.

2ish is good on Sndy though.

Oh yes, "vault stories" and Tom. Did I every relay Tom's story about the iv douche bag of blood and the staple gun? (Grimace)

Perhaps, Dennis Hopper, the nitrus back-pack and a baseball cat... er... actually, I like that visual better.

Christian


Subject: Perhaps i am be a genius


teehee

6.30 it tis i'll bring the staple gun, you bring the hottie, if you can’t find one at such short notice we'll use Rob, and well Tom can bring the blood.

until then you simply MUST relay Tom's vault story, so we can wack it in hansel and gretal perhaps?

Aby


Subject: 11.11


(M&L)

Hello

Christian


Subject: 11.11


Hello my cri cri…how are you on this fine day…why won't you now…come out and play…with me and P and many trees…that we are cutting….end pome…Love Mark


Subject: 11.11


I'm on my way... keep the chain-saw warm... don't delay... I'll be there before morn.

Christian


Went to bed early. Love my bed. Yes, I do. No where better. It's mine and I can crawl into it away from anything. Pull the doona over my head, like a shield of steal. Just melt into it's feathery hues. Hunker down. Nothing can harm me now. Safest place I know.


No comments: