Friday, September 16, 2005

Cake and Chocolate Royals

My mouth is fine, no problem. No painkillers today. Still cautious about eating. Have eaten lots of cake. Seriously. And Chocolate Royals.

SMS. 7.09. Morning Christian, how's ya mouth? Cancer free feeling good here! – Tom

SMS. 8.41. Plaque-free & T.H.C. indulged feels good here – Christian

SMS. 8.52. Good for you :) – Tom

I was really hammered on dope about lunch time. I had to lay on the couch for a while, you know, stared to long at the computer screen, had to wait for the room to stop spinning. Tell me again why it is bad to smoke them like cigarettes?

SMS. 13.32. Boy u can get really stoned when u try – Christian

I was having trouble seeing the screen when I was sending that one. Although, I am starting to have trouble with fine print in dark light now. Not the same, I guess?

SMS. 13.33. And this is new to you? I am very scared for us both! – Tom

SMS. 13.36. And the hags r due – Christian

SMS. 13.40. Oh lovely lost remember YOU are the patient. Have a great evening. xxxx – Tom

SMS. 16.05. (Tim) Hey, is that cool cd (Ed Note – James Blount) somewhere around? – Christian

Mark took one look at me, lying on the couch, and said, Oh Chriso! He gave me that look, you know, kind of like mum would give when she finds her son drunk on the front door step.

SMS. 19.48. (Rachel) Renee Geyer is about to start – Christian

Renee Geyer was fantastic, all I expected from her.

SMS. 20.14. Roast chicken about 2 b served. Have fun c u 2morrow?! – Rachel

SMS. 20.43. Interval. Tomorrow it is – Christian


No comments: