Sunday, September 04, 2005

Spending the Day in Bed

Bag of dope. Lazy Sunday. You do the maths.

I did get up insanely early, though. 6am. I wrote old journals until midday. By then the dope was catching up, so I needed a nap.

Called mum to say that I feared my cold was coming back, so I was spending the day in bed. She said I sounded dreadful. In actual fact, it had been hours since I had to form coherent sentences. It was hard going. My voice was naturally gravely… assisted in being naturally gravely :)

Mark woke me at 6.30pm. He and I and the lovely Sebastian ate dinner at Ninos. It breaks my heart to go past there day after day to see it empty and the owners standing around, the financial clock ticking in their grim stare.

Watched Idol.

Waved Mark and Sebastian off.

Smoked pot. Went to bed.


No comments: