Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thank the Universe we Were all Born Handsome

Ah, Saturday, feel the stress fall away. But, I was still awake at 7am, so I headed to my computer and typed journals and scoured gaydar.

I went back to bed to watch I (heart) Huckerbies.

SMS. 10.53. Christian, I’m such an idiot…Nicholas can get that stuff u wanted for 70 whenever u want – Tim

SMS. 10.56. I would like some, please – Christian

SMS. 10.56. Ok… where r u? – Tim

SMS. 10.58. In my room – Christian

SMS. 10.58. He he he he… ok… He knocks off at 2.30. Will organise this afternoon – Tim

Nicholas got the dope in the afternoon.

Tim cooked chicken soup.

Tom called to ask if I my goods had turned up, I said they had. He said that he now had two other people who were successful. I gather, I was deemed the most suitable to be stuck with the merchandise. I didn’t mind, natch.

We watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. It was good. It was more like an action film.

I certainly can’t be accused of having narrow movie tastes.

Nicholas’s fat, ugly friend Alan turned up. Tim had described him as repulsive after the weekend in Sydney. I can now see what he means. A very unfortunate human being. Freakishly ugly! Thank the universe I was born handsome. From Zoe, up at Auntie Pat Dauber’s place when I was twelve, to the last guy I picked up, I’ve been told I was handsome all of my life. Alan would never have heard it said of him. Sad really. We all look at other people who we think have it easier than ourselves, for whatever reason, and wonder what their lives are like… it’s funny to think that somebody might look at me in the same way, I’m not saying Alan did, when I think I live a very ordinary sort of life.

Does that even make sense?

Tom didn’t want the dope I got him.

I ate the Wonka bar I had bought Tom, which I had in the car for him.

Nicholas has a lunch on him, fuck. Sometimes he just sits there with this huge lump in his pants and looks so sexy, I can’t help but look. I hope he doesn’t notice, I don’t want him to think I’m a dirty perve leering at him. But you should see it sometimes. Every red-blooded gay boy would look. It’s big and squishy as he pushes at it.

I sat up until very late writing my journal.

 

No comments: