Monday, September 26, 2005

Fat

Monday mornings. Don’t they just want to make you scream with the futileness’ of it all?

SMS. 12.05. We just seemed to be on different time schedule over the weekend? How’s your Monday? – Christian

SMS. 14.20. Not too bad here, sleeping lots. More tests tomorrow. Bladder running clear! Bored too. Home soon? 57kg too, new record! – Tom

SMS. 14.21. What did you do over the weekend? Specifics please Miss. He, he – Tom

SMS. 14.26. Bolago, M&L, Sebastian & David P – Christian

SMS. 14.25. Good for you xxxx – Tom


Subject: Melbourne Calling


Chriso F!

Just back from a week down at Byron, a slightly sad “farewell” trip. The reason being, it looks like we are returning to Melb for a stint, as I have been offered a good promotion with work, and it looks like Raymond is also about to be offered a more senior job there as well.

It’s been a difficult decision, because (despite some teething problems for time to time) our year in Brisvegas has been really good! We have begun to make new friends here and in NSW, and have confirmed that northern NSW is the place we want to be – we just love that country.

We move back into Condell St in Nov, and am slightly apprehensive about how it will be “going back”. The strangest thing happened, which was that once I decide to accept the job, I realised how much I liked it here!! And it has been great to see Raymond not to have to suffer during a winter, as winter is just great here.

Raymond has renovated my 1-bedroom flat where we are now living (he has been off work for a bit, voluntarily) and we are on the home stretch now, the kitchen to go in a week or so. It’s got a great elevated view out to the south east, and we often sit on the balcony and watch the planes come in to land.

Looking forward to seeing you in Melb at some stage in the not too distant…. Big luv,

Jeff


I’d give Jeff big loves. His cock is identical to mine, so similar that it’s amazing to see them together, so say the people who have seen them together – mainly my boyfriend and Jeff’s. I should get myself back to the gym for six months and then hit on Jeffo. I think he’s sexy.

I’m porky fat, at the moment. I’m not making any passes at anyone. I don’t feel very sexy when I feel fat. I must take myself in hand soon.

I’ve been turning Manny down the last few times because of it. It's stupid, everyone says I'm not fat, but you know how you feel, hey? I don’t want Manny to think I’m fat. You know, fat so he notices it.

It's funny, all the girls in my life pull faces and say, "Oh yes Christian, we all wish we had the fat problem you have."

The boys in my life pull faces and say, "Cut down on your carbs."

Diet? Gym? Exercise? Come on, you only have to do one of them.

 

No comments: