Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

 Subject: Not to be read until Wednesday you sneaker


This is for Wednesday - not to be read until then.Stop reading you Mole!

I said stop reading. It's for Wednesday to show how clever I am.

I am very clever, er apparently,


Now:

Dear Mole of Fletchers,

Ha ha ha, Hee hee hee, I believe I have cracked this somebody somewhere something today thing.

A somewhat appropriate card methinks. But there is no references to green or Brazilian DVDs labelled cream your gushing jizz up my... etc. WHY OH WHY is life so imperfect I ask miself? Spurned at every turn. Surrounded by etc.

Have a good one Mole 1, tune off, turn on, get it on. Greek sausages all around thank you very much!

Mole 2


SMS. 7.36. Morning Christian. First joint time for me. Gonna need more soon! Shane! Mark! – Tom

SMS. 8.26. Morning miss. The sun is shining, my work is done, practically. All is well with the world – Christian

SMS. 9.01. Happy Birthday Christian love Perry & Wes – Perry

SMS. 10.50. Tra la la for us! – Tom

SMS. 13.26. Happy birthday Chriso – Jane


Subject: 1.11


(M&L)

Afternoon.

(Christian)


Manny called to borrow money. I said no.

It was wet and dark and cold for most of the afternoon, but managed to stay dry as I walked home. I was stuffed.

I missed a call from Tom.

SMS. 18.23. Yes miss? – Christian

SMS. 18.33. Happy Birthday Christian xxxx – Tom

Manny called while I was walking home and said come over for sex.

All I’d been hearing about Saturday was, left a message for her, haven’t heard from her. I made a call to Leah and a call to Rachel while I was at the lights at Hoddle Street. Organised it all. How hard can it be?

Rachel said to come to her work, as she had a double at the bar and was working all day.

SMS. 19.24. (Rachel) Leah thought that was a good idea – Christian

SMS. 19.35. Did you wish me happy birthday? – Christian

SMS. 20.34. In my head luv, in my head, just didn’t think I should indulge u 2 much xxx – Rachel

I went to mum’s for dinner. We ate fish. Mum got me a cake in a small white box, two peanut butter Kit Kats, a packet of chocolate Royals.

SMS. 21.25. How old r u? – Rachel

SMS. 21.25. 40 – Christian

SMS. 21.26. Fuck how did it take such a short time 2 get from 16 to 40? – Rachel

I called Manny and said I was tired, from outside the drive in bottle shop in Victoria Street; no reason except that’s where I turn to follow the back streets through Abbotsford. I called him before I got home, just in case he talked me into going over.

SMS. 21.26. Tell me about it. Although, when u think about it, we’ve done lots of stuff in those years – Christian

SMS. 21.36. Hmmm 4 kids… – Rachel

Now I’m home, I feel like seeing Manny. I always feel, kind of, awful, after I say no to him. His gorgeous face, his sweet spirit, his husky voice, swim around in my head and I always feel mean... actually, disappointed with myself, when I have wimped on the effort.

Midnight. Dean is coming over for sex, if he can get a car. Half an hour, or so. How long do I wait?

SMS. 00.33. I can be there in 20 – Dean

SMS. 00.35. Okay – Christian

SMS. 01.03. Am outside – Dean

I don’t know about Dean, he’s gorgeous looking, but I think he has put on more weight. He’s goes to Canada next week, he said to see a band was one reason he was going. The band is called The Organ. He's still got beautiful eyes and soft, soft lips.


No comments: