Subject: Not to be read until Wednesday you sneaker
This is for Wednesday - not to be read until then. Stop reading you Mole!
I said stop reading. It's for Wednesday to show how clever I am.
I am very clever, er apparently,
Now:
Dear Mole of Fletchers,
Ha ha ha, Hee hee hee, I believe I have cracked this somebody somewhere something today thing.
A somewhat appropriate card methinks. But there is no references to green or Brazilian DVDs labelled cream your gushing jizz up my... etc. WHY OH WHY is life so imperfect I ask miself? Spurned at every turn. Surrounded by etc.
Have a good one Mole 1, tune off, turn on, get it on. Greek sausages all around thank you very much!
Mole 2
SMS. 7.36. Morning Christian. First joint time for me. Gonna need more soon! Shane! Mark! – Tom
SMS. 8.26. Morning miss. The sun is shining, my work is done, practically. All is well with the world – Christian
SMS. 9.01. Happy Birthday Christian love Perry & Wes – Perry
SMS. 10.50. Tra la la for us! – Tom
SMS. 13.26. Happy birthday Chriso – Jane
Subject: 1.11
(M&L)
Afternoon.
(Christian)
Manny called to borrow money. I said no.
It was wet and dark and cold for most of the afternoon, but managed to stay dry as I walked home. I was stuffed.
I missed a call from Tom.
SMS. 18.23. Yes miss? – Christian
SMS. 18.33. Happy Birthday Christian xxxx – Tom
Manny called while I was walking home and said come over for sex.
All I’d been hearing about Saturday was, left a message for her, haven’t heard from her. I made a call to Leah and a call to Rachel while I was at the lights at Hoddle Street. Organised it all. How hard can it be?
Rachel said to come to her work, as she had a double at the bar and was working all day.
SMS. 19.24. (Rachel) Leah thought that was a good idea – Christian
SMS. 19.35. Did you wish me happy birthday? – Christian
SMS. 20.34. In my head luv, in my head, just didn’t think I should indulge u 2 much xxx – Rachel
I went to mum’s for dinner. We ate fish. Mum got me a cake in a small white box, two peanut butter Kit Kats, a packet of chocolate Royals.
SMS. 21.25. How old r u? – Rachel
SMS. 21.25. 30 – Christian
SMS. 21.26. Fuck how did it take such a short time 2 get from 16 to 30? – Rachel
I called Manny and said I was tired, from outside the drive in bottle shop in Victoria Street; no reason except that’s where I turn to follow the back streets through Abbotsford. I called him before I got home, just in case he talked me into going over.
SMS. 21.26. Tell me about it. Although, when u think about it, we’ve done lots of stuff in those years – Christian
SMS. 21.36. Hmmm 4 kids… – Rachel
Now I’m home, I feel like seeing Manny. I always feel, kind of, awful, after I say no to him. His gorgeous face, his sweet spirit, his husky voice, swim around in my head and I always feel mean... actually, disappointed with myself, when I have wimped on the effort.
Midnight. Dean is coming over for sex, if he can get a car. Half an hour, or so. How long do I wait?
SMS. 00.33. I can be there in 20 – Dean
SMS. 00.35. Okay – Christian
SMS. 01.03. Am outside – Dean
Lovely Dean, he’s gorgeous looking, and he's sweet. He’s goes to Canada next week, he said to see a band was one reason he was going. The band is called The Organ. He's still got beautiful eyes and soft, soft lips. It kind of feels like he is getting away just when my interest is peaked.

No comments:
Post a Comment