Saturday, September 10, 2005

Listen to Missy Purr

Geelong lost the football to Sydney, in a game they led in all the way through, only to be beaten in the last few minutes of the last quarter. Finals fever has hit Melbourne. Geelong and St Kilda were the only Victorian teams left, great hopes were pinned to their backs.

SMS. 13.15. Go the cats! – Christian

SMS. 13.59. Yeah right – Leah

I’ve just got home from mums.

I just signed on to gaydar, there were 666 people signed-on in Vic. Wasted far too much time on that nonsense.

I polished off the rest of the dope… wondered about getting some more and then decided that it would be a good time to dry out from this ridiculous THC madness roller-coaster I seem to continually send myself off on. Fucken hell, grow up Christian!

Watched TV on my own – Tim and Nicholas are down at Phillip Island – and went to bed at eleven, when I felt myself falling asleep on the couch.

I should have gone to work after mums and stayed till late. But I didn’t. Bugger. Silly me.

Missy purred.


No comments: