Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Feeding Tube

I slept in.

I see people standing at disused tram stops, with big yellow signs saying “temporarily out of order,” waiting for trams. I see left hand turn drivers chastising pedestrians for walking on a red man, as they turn against a red light.

I see stupid people everywhere.

SMS. 8.24. Morning Christian how’s your day? My goal? No vomit. And maybe a bowel movement. Ah tis the simple things… x – Tom

Trams are okay for sms’.

SMS. 9.06. I’m out of dope, sad to say but true, so u might just get a visit – Christian

I was running late, thank the universe there was an incident on the trams which gave me an excuse to watz in at 9.20. That didn’t stop me picking up muesli and a long mac on the way in, of course.

SMS. 9.31. Come even if it’s just for pot – Tom

I still have to go out half an hour after getting to work for the obligatory cigarette. Natch.

SMS. 9.50. U know miss, I’m glad I’m going to have u around for some time to come. It’s a good thing – Christian

SMS. 9.53. I share your gladness and shall try to use my powers for good not evil. No really – Tom

SMS. 9.58. Just hurry up & get better! Powers for good have always been optional in my book – Christian

SMS. 10.57. I’m going as fast as I can, I promise – Tom


Subject: morning


(M&L)

I was cursing the tram when it broke down on my way to work today. And then Tom text me and told me his hopes for the day – to not vomit for the day and to be able to go to the toilet like a normal person. It put it all in perspective... I couldn't have cared less about the trams after that...

... as they bought another tram in behind, removed the passengers and shoved the one in front, after which off it whirled. I got on the third tram which had come up behind and three of us, who had got on, had a chauffeured ride all the way to town.

Christian


SMS. 12.07. Yes, yes, indeed! Sorry, just getting impatient – Christian

SMS. 12.08. Me too! – Tom

SMS. 12.10. I see stupid people – Christian

SMS. 12.11. Everywhere – Christian

SMS. 12.12. Come see me. I’m not stupid! – Tom

SMS. 12.13. Tonight… must keep away from strapping Nicholas & his poison – Christian

I mean that in the sense, that I come home have a couple of joints and then I’m too stoned to drive down to The Alfred. I don’t have any pot left, just so I can visit Tom tonight, so I mustn’t have any with Nicholas and end up too…


Subject: me so ghetto fabulous


yo yo niggas,

i be in da brooklyn howse aaight, wit mah dawg jacob, aka da 'jose' as he cawl himself these day.

and damn it be hot!

30 deg at night and sheeeet. nigga cant get me some sleep. sit on the brown stone and watch all the crazy mothas, damn sirens and sheeeeit. thank tha god LAWD for the cold stream ice CAReam and sheet. niggas gotta fight thro all dem fools jus to gat a lick and sheeeit. damn beeeatch. nigga's be pushin thro' with thier babbies and sheeit. we say 'hole up girlfren. we be here befo' yo' ass', and yo' dont look like yo'

need anymo' funk in your trunk' you no wot im sayin, ahuh. yeah thas right. yo' just back yo ass up and wait yo' turn. damn. what a nigga gotta do to get some relief in this town. sheeet.

im guna go pop a cap in somones ass.

lata fools.

Abequa.

word.

xx


SMS. 19.05. Joint with ya name on it – Tom

SMS. 19.09. Leaving now, me & Tim – Christian

I deny I went to see Tom to get dope off him… even though I did.

Perry was there when we got there. He flashed a picture of a gorgeous boy’s arse and asked how I like Wesley’s arse. I didn’t know what to say. I thought he was onto me about perving on Wesley’s hot arse. Making a point. Guilty conscience. It was Perry just being Perry. But I did have a rush of guilt as he flashed the photo. I was seeing it as Wesley’s arse.

We all smoked pot outside in the court yard.

Tom’s down to 61 kilos, if he drops below 60 he has to go onto feeding.


No comments: