Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lovely Nicholas

SMS. 6.58. Oh tell me it will be over soon! Lovely to see you last night, wish it was your lounge room. Have a good one xxxx – Tom

SMS. 7.12. Sitting in Little Italy munching… pizza, yes pizza. Thought of u 4 several reasons. Oh look, here walks another! xx – Ab

SMS. 7.39. Bag one & bring him home, will ya? – Christian

SMS. 8.21. All over soon, I promise – Christian

No Jim, I’m busy. No Jim, don’t touch it. Why would you join the accountants association?

They have a free lunch.

He is driving me mad! said Beck. He’s subscribed to the accountants association and somehow it’s negated our subscription. He’s weird.

He’s weird. I’m going to lunch.

SMS. 12.11. I was so taken a back with the picture of Wesley’s arse. Momentarily speechless. He’s onto me, I thought – Christian


Subject: 11.11


Morning.

Oh, this was my 11.11 email that I never sent. Bad Christian! Got distracted.

Christian


Subject: Nicholas


Hi ... Nicholas went up the road and they told him to come back this afternoon – trouble is he's at work... so he said he got a small bit and left it in the letterbox... it’s not much he said – and said to say sorry...

Tim


Subject: Nicholas


He doesn't have to say sorry. Tell him thank you from me... and tell him not to stress, I don't think he owes me anything, anyway.

Christian


I went to mum’s for dinner. She was so cute in her knitted beret. Hats suit her.

Manny wanted me to go over there afterwards. My stitches are really giving me the shits. The cut end bits have now curled and a couple are sticking into my gums like needles, so, I just didn’t feel much in the mood for going over to Manny’s. When I’m irritated like I am by my stitches and I know they are only temporary, it’s like it takes all my focus until it’s fixed. Certainly, doesn’t make me feel like doing stuff. Extra stuff. Manny stuff. 


No comments: