Friday, December 02, 2005

Get Wet Young Man

Subject: morning miss


Hey Christian,

Hope this cooler day goes well for you.

I'm off to the hospital, hoping for a blood transfusion to perk me up.

Lisa Thompson seems to be having a psychotic episode by the way, brought on by I'm sure you can guess. (Miss Tina) She's chucked her job and is talking about how it's her mission to save the world. Perry is taking it pretty hard as he was party to her using it for the first time, so spare them a thought.

What is it about this stuff???

You can never tell when a mind is fragile I suppose....

Anyway, I do hope you are dandy.

I'll be home late this arvo – when are you going to Bolago?

Love you

Tom


Subject: morning miss


Well,

I've always got the impression that Lisa was the dodgy one? Poor Perry.

I'm off to Bolago tomorrow, after I take Fred (the dog) to the hairdresser at 10 am. Yes, 10 bloody am! I asked mum why she made it that time and she replied, Oh, I could have made it earlier, you should have told me.

Have some nice blood.

I'm good, by the way.

Had dinner with Kym, last night. That was nice. She's now a grandma.

Bounced off Manny, late. He was good. We were great. Physically, he's incredible at the moment. Going to the gym is all he does, of course. Drool @ the thought!

It was hot last night, as I skimmed back through the night.

Sweaty in bed.

Thought I'd never sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Christian


Subject: Wet Friday


Hello (Kym)

I'm on my own today and I just can't get motivated. I want to go home, go to the shop and buy my camera, wander off into the rain until my hair is sodden and stuck to my head. Something... just not here.

How are you?

Christian


Subject: Wet Friday


Poor you! You should go with that urge - get wet young man!

I slept in this morning. I also got breathalysed on the way home last night. My day has been crazy. What can I say?

Or alternatively...Poor you!!!!! (Just thought I'd model those Learning Centre writing skills)

Kym


Subject: Wet Friday


Ah yes, get wet young man. If I was a crass and rude individual, I'd say I did last night, beautifully. That young Manny can be quite persuasive. But as I'm not rude nor crass, I shan't go into the detail here. I’ll just say, you should hear the adorable noises he makes when I am... er, um... pushing him.

Big smile.

I hope you were under .05... I'm assuming you were.

Christian


Subject: Wet Friday


Well lucky you - unfortunately no wetness in Werribee.

Yes, they let me continue driving so I can only assume I was alarmingly sober.

Kym


Subject: morning miss (4.45pm)


I'm glad you’re well and that you got some loving last night.

Manny's back must be all better?

I long for the day I can return to the gym and get my bod into fine form for my forties....

I'll call you tonight.

xxxx Tom


Subject: Friday Arvo


Hey Lestat, did you get ya blood?

Yes, he says, wiping the drips from his chin. (as he smiles evily, as he thinks of the weekend)

Christian


Subject: Friday Arvo


Two bags full Sir

Tom


Subject: Friday Arvo


Good to hear. I'd hate to have to bleed a virgin for you, if the hossy said no. (But I would)

Christian



SMS. 18.54. (D) I tried the shop but no answer. Any chance of a haircut? – Christian

SMS. 18.54. Started writing Haley’s nasty demise (in my head) on my way home last night. As usual, it was internal monologue so no good 4 ure script but made me feel lyk writing again – Kym

SMS. 19.00. Buttoned-up, rat-faced. Stupid, probably dyslexic – Christian

I bought my new Cannon camera after work, after all that research.

Boy, didn’t it rain in the night. 


No comments: