Sunday, December 04, 2005

Maybe It's The Devil You Know

SMS. 8.16. How was your night, miss? – Christian

SMS. 8.17. It was okay – Tom


Didn’t Sebastian look cute in his black, wedding workers outfit? Handsome, like he could have been the groom.

I’m so ready for a real boyfriend. I see cute boys everywhere and I think I want one of my own. I guess, I’d better get myself out to a sex club, where I’ve met nearly all of my boyfriends in the past.

But, I feel mean having these thoughts. Manny adores me and I should adore him. I should. I should. And I do... and if you’d seen Manny without his clothes on, you’d understand why I only want to have sex with him.

I left at 6.30, just when the wedding party was sitting down to eat. I didn’t really want to go, it’s fun doing weddings, but I had to be at work tomorrow and I have to be able to sit and relax at some stage.

I didn’t dye my hair after the hair cut. I think I should have. Give away all my secrets, as Aunty Leonora screeched at me all those years ago when I walked down the main street of Warracknabeal without her hair dye in a bag. Ah, nobody notices anyway.

 

No comments: