Thursday, December 15, 2005

No Sex, I'm Bleeding

(Kym)
Ok, keep on writing...
Here's a writing exercise for you, I want you to put an actual bomb under Stormy's bed. (liberal interpretation of bomb is allowed)
Around midday – There is less of me today than there was of me yesterday. Every little piece gone diminishes each of us in some way. Graham, the dentist, decided halfway through the root canal that it was no good and the tooth had to come out. So out she came.
When he took me around to the receptionist he said, “I don’t want you to charge Christian, I should have taken it out last time he was here, I’ve just wasted his time today.”
Christian

Morning (Tom)
Lovely, sunny, gorgeous day.
I sat opposite the most beautiful man on the tram this morning. Browny olive skin, dark-blond hair, that was still wet from the shower and amazing blue eyes. He kept closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep, so I could just sit and gaze at him. Then he'd slowly open his eyes and look so divinely sleepy. Just beautiful.
Ah, be still my beating heart.
Christian

(Tom)
It's official, I'm now a toothless old hag.
Christian

Join the club!
Hey – I thought they were fixing, not pulling out!!
And you developing a penchant for blondes, dark or otherwise, is most encouraging.
Will type more later, Judge Judy is on.
Tom

Halfway through, he said it was hopeless and got out his pliers and hoiked it out.
He said to the receptionist, I don’t want you to charge Christian, I should have taken the tooth out last time he was here, I feel like I have wasted his time today.
So that was nice.
Christian

The boy on the tram was gobsmackingly beautiful. (dark) Blond hair, blue eyes.
Christian

Gee I wish they had an Australian version of Judge Judy, it would be so funny...
The people on the US show are sooo stupid!!! It's hysterical!
Sorry to hear about your tooth, though one tooth gone is hardly toothless. Just remember, no matter how much Bongo poisons you, you should floss once and brush twice a day.
Save those fangs Miss – they're the only set you get!
How are you feeling, anyway? Sore?
Is your tap fixed or are you going to be reported to the water board?
Going out on Friday night sounds like fun. A snort, a smile, a dance... and a reserved chair, close to the dance floor.
Such loveliness...
xxxx Tom

Manny was on a promise – I was on a promise – so I called him and gave him the bad news, but he wasn’t answering.
One of the things about having an HIV+ boyfriend.

I got myself to the plumbing shop to get a replacement part for the kitchen tap, which has not been able to be turned off for three days. Of course, they didn’t have exactly the same part as I wanted, so I had to get a slightly different part, resplendent with a silver handle – why I didn’t ask him if he had them in gold I’ll never know.

I called Loli, while I was in North Fitzroy, to go and visit, but she wasn’t answering her phone. I don't see her nearly enough.
I bought cat food and did a once around of the second hand bookshop, in Brunswick Street, before I came home.
Loli called, just as I drove into the back yard, to say she was home and that she had her phone on silent. Manny called back while I was talking to Lol.

Mark called to say he was going to an intervention with his parents at 4pm, as his mum wants to leave his dad. Poor Mark, it won’t be nice at all.

I called Manny back but he said he’d have to call me back.
Still waiting, boyo!

I’m home and I can have a… well, you know what I can have. He, he.
Christian

Ha ha ha haha hahhah... Party on!! – I think the boy will be home before 4.
Tim

I’m now a toothless old hag… out it came, boo-hoo!
Christian

Which one!!!...... Now we can call you gummy bear!!
Tim

The very back one which I've been having the work on. Half way through today the dentist said, It's no good, we're just going to have to take it out. I've practically got no back teeth now.
Christian

after you paid all that money!!
Tim

He didn't make me pay today. He said to the receptionist, I don't want you to charge Christian, I should have taken the tooth out last time he was here, I feel like I have wasted his time today. So that was nice.
Christian

i will give you that $40 when I get home.... Tony needs it tomorrow night... Nicholas doesn’t want me getting any stuff for anyone... so this way..... I don’t have to lie and everyone is happy... he he he he....
Thanks
Tim

When do I ask him? When he gets home?
Christian

Yep – or later tonight... I have Tony's 40.....
Tim

SMS. 16.30. Off 2 carols at school. Who the hell is responsible 4 fucking carol singing anyway? I want them hung and drawn – Rachel
SMS. 16.31. Too good for them, they should be pissed on from a great height – Christian
SMS. 16.31. Is the hand/dick ratio true – Rachel
SMS. 16.36. Apparently, yes – Christian
SMS. 16.36. Hmmm. My boss has the biggest hands. It’s probably not true, I’ve seen him in lycra – Rachel

Tim - Can u please pass over Guido's mobile number again. Lost phone on the weekend.
Plus Christian's
Hope u are well
Thanks - Nick

Nick - Christian F... 04xx7xx8xx Sounds like you need a PA - perhaps you should go hire one....
Tim

Tim - Guido’s? thanks! - Nick
Nick - Don't have it - Tim
Tim - Yes, you do. You gave to me about 3 weeks earlier - Nick
Nick - I rang Christian to get it... Perhaps you should give him a call and get it… Sorry I'm busy - Tim
Tim - whatever - Nick
Christian - Read this.... Perhaps you may like to send him Guido’s number - Tim

I went and slept for the afternoon. Nick called just as I was going to bed, but of course, he only wanted Guido’s mobile number. Of course.

SMS. 16.38. 04xx 1xx 2xx – Christian

I woke up when it was dark.

Nicholas so often, these days, comes alive after Tim goes to bed, after, seemingly, being stoned out on the couch. And he, so often, says that either he, or Tim is pissed off. It seems to be a developing into nightly habit.

I lay on the couch and watched TV.

SMS. 22.54. Lycra smycra, u can’t tell until u tug it about a bit – Christian


No comments: