Monday, December 19, 2005

Out For... Dinner

Miss! How are you?

I'm a bit lack lustre after my swanning around the city yesterday. I saw Amy and Paul in their new house and then hung out at Perry's for a while.

A very dishevelled He-who-should-never-be-mentioned arrived around 6pm, knocking over bottles and actually tripping over his own feet as he bent to kiss me hello.

It was most amusing.

But today, I'm a bit flat, and have to go off to the ophthalmologists at the Alfred this arvo – god I haven't got the energy.

And what of you Miss?

xT(om)


I stayed on the couch where you left me.

The only change was Tim being replaced with a snoring Nicholas on the adjacent couch, who I left there in the dark when I wandered off to bed.

Christian


You wouldn't want to be in Shane's body today, I suspect.

He replied twice to the single email I sent him on Friday, essentially saying the same things but in a different order.

Fuzzy!!

The word on the street is that the Laird for NYE is looking good.

xT(om)


SMS. 12.09. What happened to fun? – Christian

SMS. 14.32. Fucked if I know, things had better improve that’s all I know – Rachel


Okay... I'll give The Laird some thought. But maybe, just maybe, I might go up to Bolago. Not sure that I want to do that, though, so I am definitely open to offers.

Christian


And how lucky for some, to be able to wait until one's invitation drawer is full!

I'm scrambling to get back onto the D-list myself!

Tom


I don't care what "they" say, you'll always be on my A list.

Christian


back atcha Miss

Tom


SMS. 16.27. (Rachel) I agree. This is fucked – Christian


I stayed home all weekend lying on the couch watching TV, so the thought of doing it again tonight was too much. So, I called Jill and went out for dinner with her at Spargos in Bridge Road.


SMS. 18.40. (Jill) Have you left yet? – Christian

SMS. 18.41. (Rachel) What time? – Christian

SMS. 18.43. Beach, vodka, boys, in no particular order – Rachel

SMS. 18.52. Now now now fucking now! I am at Safeway my world is lonely and sad – Rachel

SMS. 19.11. Life is sad & lonely – Christian

SMS. 19.12. And yet, you should have been in Church Street to see the jogger I just saw. Genetically gifted – Christian


Of course, Jill was late. I watched her park her car and check the parking sign for an inordinate amount of time, from across the road.

Fuck me!

Talk about OCD!

Finally, I rang her and told her she was okay… and to get a fucking move on.

She looked around and smiled.

How long does it take to read a parking sign?

I was just making sure.

I got home about 10pm.


No comments: