Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Boys, Boys, Boys

Morning miss. What a lovely day
Christian


Hey Christian,
Yes it's a lovely day today.
Did you get lots of rain last night?
My bladder is bleeding quite heavily again, it's getting quite clotty and I'm worried about it.
Off to the hospital today – maybe they'll give me some platelets...
I sure hope my bladder doesn't block off!!!!
xxxx Tom


Indeed, it rained last night. The house was hot, so I had all the doors open and a lovely, gusty wind blew through, freshening everything anew.
That bladder of yours, it needs a good smack. Block off? It needs to be throttled until it complies.
Christian


Yeah, I could strangle it... I was watching a medical drama last night and there was this brain dead dude they were keeping alive for organ transplantation, and I wondered if he had a spare bladder...
I kicked their arses into action today re platelets, and of course the first suggestion was that I go in every day!
I negotiated a bit of a slower pace, so I'm just going in on Friday as scheduled, thank god. I REALLY hate it there, but of course, if there are more concerns I will go in more often.
To my surprise I needed a blood transfusion today, so we were there until 5pm – BORING!!
Tomorrow I'm off to VicRoads Dandenong to swap over my licence – let's hope they don't test my eyes hey!!
I like this "Yes I CAN do it!!" approach and would hate to have to take a step backwards.
Oh well, we'll see in the morning.
Hope this finds you relaxed Miss – if you're rotten on Bongo, this is easier than trying to chat :-) At 8pm tonight on ABC are lots of wog boys.
Love ya
xxxx Tom


Damn! Missed them.
That wog boy of mine. I've been saying no to him – I have just worked an eleven hour day and a ten hour day, never the less. Why can't he have a car? Why can't he be everything else as well?
Cause he sure is hot when he is laying naked on top of me.
The new woofa at Bolago is damn cute. Twenty three year old Belgium boy, Benjamin. I didn't take a lot of notice of him to begin with, but then he sat and chatted with me, I felt myself quite disarmed by his smile.
Ah well.
And I worked all day Saturday. I've had two days off in fifteen. Ah, um? Is that right? Only the last two Sundays. I thought I was getting old, but maybe it's okay for me to feel tired.
What happened to handsome boyfriends who just turn up at the right moment?
Bugger. Gotta go. The kitchen sink washer has packed it in. Won't turn off at all.
Don't you hate those moments... when you just have to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Christian


Mark and Luke
11.11
Hello. Lubley, lubley day, hey?
Christian


No I think it’s a lubbly Jubbly day…
Did you have Jubblies at school…
Silly me I forgot to give you the Basic camera guide,
Oh well you’ll just have to bring it back…he he.
Big hugs aplenty.
Mark


Hello Kym
How are you today on this splendid Tuesday?
I was deleting my sms' last night and I came across your one about Hayley's sad demise. I reckon you should write it as a part of Stormy Weather. How's Stormy Weather going, by the way?
Christian


Stormy isn't going anywhere. I couldn't get her out of bed and so I left her there.
I'd love to write down my 'Hayley' idea and forward it to you – probably would violate all of our code of conduct stuff so I won't...but every time I think Hayley thoughts I get a bit pleased with myself.
PS: nice to hear from you by the way.
Kym


He, he, he... I'm pleased just thinking about it.
put a bomb under her to get her out of bed... something beyond her control.
Christian


Maybe the bomb needs to be put under my bed... anything to get me writing
Kym


Aby
Woops. I first sent this reply to Tanya Farley. Oh well. Silly me.
I don’t know. I reckon I’d like to touch Tino’s cock… and I’d travel to see the handless organist for the true miracle.
Christian

No comments: