Monday, December 12, 2005

Grumpy Monday

(Josh)
What? You only have to work 3 days? SLAM! The complaints window is now closed!
Christian


Leah
How is Joany?
I couldn't go on the weekend, had a function at Bolago to work at.
Christian


Howdy. She is still in the hospital. Can you go and see her after work maybe?
Epworth, she has her own room………
Leah


I can't go see her tonight, actually or tomorrow, actually or Wednesday, but Thursday I should have an hour to spare.
Remind me.
Christian


Tom
Sorry I didn't call last night, but by the time I got home I was stuffed.
By the time I deflected Manny' advances – not that I particularly wanted to, but going over to his place – I went to bed.
Driving miss? Well, there's a thing?
Christian


That's fine I'm used to people not returning my calls.
Maybe I need to look at my approach? Or my call list?
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day.
Tom


Is this grumpy Monday, huh? There was never any question of me returning your call. I spoke to you, remember.
Christian


Hey are you being defensive? It's hard to tell with email.
You started with an apology for not calling me back, because you were tired.
I think I was going for arch more than grumpy. I take it I failed?
I certainly didn't mean to tick you off. Sorry if I did!
I'm having a pedicure at noon today. Mum's birthday present to me. My feet were in a bit of a state when I got out of hospital – not having showered for three months and all...
I had tried clipping my toenails once while in there, after my vision went, and was left with a bloody mess and hooked talons – think eagle claws just after a kill.
So, a pedicure it is today! I do hope it doesn't hurt! My pain threshold is very low these days, whining thing that I am.
On the yoga front, no word yet from my Motivational Trainer Shane (he went away with Tina, Mark W and He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned this weekend, checking out new years eve venues I think), but I've been doing some stretching and even a couple of squats! So, I'm getting there! (I wistfully look back to the days I was invited on such adventures – now that I'm mobile hopefully those days will come again).
I even went to Mount Evelyn yesterday to visit my sister Von in her new house, which truly is lovely, and not even a bush fire risk I think.
The blood was a good drop, angelic almost, I thought.
So, sorry for any misunderstanding, and I certainly didn't mean to have a real go atcha.
xxxx Tom


No, no miss. I'm not ticked off, or even close. Not at all. Just my busiest day today. I have to pull this puppy together by C.O.B... so maybe in my haste I didn't express myself too clearly.
Big smile
Got to go.
christian


Nicholas is taking his parents back to X Street... We're going to cook them dinner... hope that's ok... I’m going to make Nicholas cook...
Tim


Both parents? I thought his father used to beat up his mother?
It's fine with me.
Christian


Step father... off now...
Tim


I worked to 7pm.
Nicholas’ mum was, pretty much, how I expected her to be, from what Nicholas has told me – a woman who has had a disadvantaged, welfare existence, who is now post alcohol abuse. His stepfather seemed younger than I thought he’d be, he didn’t kind of fit.
Now it’s time to get stoned.


SMS. 20.04. Queer as Folk 10pm Miss – Tom
SMS. 20.08. Thanks miss – Christian

No comments: