Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Birthday

(Teddy)

Everything is well in my world… except for work. I’ve decided that, at any given time, 50% of the people we work with are totally incompetent and I should just accept the fact and move on. Now, the trick is to get to Xmas without killing someone.

I hope all is well with you

I did know that Haiku was a poem about nature… but… how many autumn leaves and sticks of blossom can one write about?

What’s senryu?

I kind of liked your idea about writing something everyday.

I thought I had the 5 syllables, 7 syllables, five syllables, any subject I wanted.

Merry xmas for Sunday. I’m not doing my bah-humbug routine this year. Just sweetness and light from me.

Christian


Ah, senryu has the same structure as haiku, but rather than being about nature, it's an observation of some kind. Haiku and nature is not fun. Much prefer the senryu form.

You nearly had a haiku there, but the word belch is only one syllable.

I've started a blog to keep myself writing. Like most blogs, it's self-indulgent crap, but it has me writing. Hopefully the first of the articles for the new mag will be requested next month. If you would like to have a look, my blogsite is www.xxxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com. I try and update a couple of time a week.

Off to Adelaide on Saturday. I got the worst of Xmas over early, and will go home to Mum's and talk to the cat for a few days. I've avoided a lot of Xmas this year - it's been good.

And like you I would gladly kill a few people at work – but thems the breaks.

Take care, talk soon,

x Teddy


Tom, Manny was great. So was I. Good night sweet Prince. Wasn't it hot? - Christian

I was quite comfy in my air conditioned Dingley, with the lovely Polly by my side.

Wish me a Happy Birthday Miss! - Tom


Oh yes, of course. I have remembered right up until yesterday. Honest. And now to forget at the last minute, how remiss.

Happy birthday miss. - Christian

SMS. 21.17. (Jill) Happy birthday miss – Christian


No comments: