Wednesday, December 07, 2005

At the Coal-Face

 Subject: dingaling


Hey Christian

How's the coal face today?

Must be getting to your busy time?

Dingley is dull today – no appointments, feeling a little lack lustre – perhaps some more blood for me on Friday!

Are you going up to Bolago this weekend?

I might be able to drag my sorry self up to G. Street if you're not.

Love ya

Tom


Subject: dingaling


Miss

The coal-face is brimming with its usual few intelligent/nice people and the plethora of idiots, as per usual.

Just gearing up for the mother of all busy periods - every dimwit is scratching for leave for the Chrissy closure.

I might go up to Bolago. I left my camera with Mark and need to collect it. But I was also thinking that I might stay in Melbourne and have a go at the script. Hadn't really come to any decision – that's the advantage of being single, hey?

Christian


Subject: 11.11


Hello

Lubly day, hey?

Big smile.

How did the wedding end up?

How's the camera?

Mark


Mark called to say hello. He’d been wandering around with my new camera taking photos.


Subject: single is as single does


Miss!

Leaving your digicam lying around already?

You'll never get it back!

Yes of course you can do whatever you want when you're single, though perhaps there is hope that even coupled you can still do whatever you want.

Or, maybe that's a 90's pipe dream.

Tom


Subject: single is as single does


Indeedie.

Coupled doing whatever I want – but with someone who just naturally wants to do whatever it is that I want to do. (usual wog boy features required)

Apparently, even unhappy couples are happier than singles... according to that authoritative tomb the Herald Sun.

90's pipe dream? Nah.

Yes, leaving the digicam may have been a mini mistake, but I'll get it back, don't you worry about that miss.

Christian


Subject: Herald Dumb


I'd much rather be single than in an unhappy relationship.

Where do they find these people?

Sometimes it's a curse being one of the smart ones isn't it, having to share the same world. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a place where there was only smart people?

"Imagine" indeed.

Tom


Subject: Herald Dumb


My sentiments exactly. 50% of the population could be strung up in Singapore and, quite frankly, all us smart ones would be better off!

Christian


No comments: