Monday, August 07, 2006

Well, That Seems Aasy (nervous smile)

I'm surprised how easy it has been this time to give up smoking. Now, I don't want to mozz myself and I know it will be a life time battle, I could just as easily fall off the wagon tomorrow and drive cars fast and launch into diatribes about Jews, I know that.

Hello, my name is Fletcher. Christian Fletcher and I'm a nicotine addict.

But so far, so good.

I reckon that Zyban is good stuff. It hasn't taken the withdrawal body horrors away completely, but it has reduced them to a manageable level. I've even had a few tobacco joints and have thus far managed to contain it to just those joints.

Although, I must stop doing that, as I am continually going back into the first week of withdrawal and not progressing to the more comfortable 2nd week of quitting. It's playing with fire, pretty much. I know that too. 


2 comments:

RIC said...

Yes, I believe it too. It's an achievement already! Good for you! Hope you won't ever turn into an anti-tobacco fanatical/fundamentalist, as I see around here everyday. To those I've known since long my answer couldn't ever be more polite: go f...ck yourself, but use a cigar instead...
(I'm in such a great humour today... You haven't the faintest idea... Brrr!)
Have a pleasant, comfortable week! I've got a place for you in my thoughts. (Better than nothing, I guess)

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm not claiming anything, just mulling over the facts. It could all turn to shit tomorrow.
I've had a few joints and it seems to be okay, but...
You are in good cheer, now aren't you.
You make me smile.