Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feeling like pooh!

I'm not feeling well - flu, cold, cancer, quitting smoking, I don't know what it is, but I'm harrumphing off to bed. Everybody around me has been sick, with fierce bed-ridding flu's to shit full head colds, they have been falling like toy, tin soldiers bowled down with a giant, red balls. I guess, it had to be my turn, eventually. Grrr! It's as though my body has been fighting it for a few days and winning. I've been taking Essential Greens (mega wheat grass) in the mornings, something Matt got me onto, so maybe they are helping me win? Suddenly, however, after a good fight for a few days, I don't feel like I'm winning any longer.

David cooked me dinner, he's a luv.


I might head to bed with my lap-top and work on a new header picture. The boy in his jocks was only supposed to be temporary, until I found a photo that was better. I just liked the way the soft, white, cotton outlined the crack in his arse. May be something a little less cliched?


No comments: