Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm home Sick

I'm home sick. 

I've been fighting off a cold all week and I thought I was going to make it through, despite Lottie telling me to stay home in bed. But, my cold seems to have developed into a nasty cough, over night and my head's aching. 

A boy should listen to his mum. 

I was dressed and about to drag my sorry arse out into the rain to head to the office, when it all became too much and I decided I just couldn't do it this morning. 

So here I am.

At home with a blanket. Feeling snuffled up and pretty much like shit. Boo hoo.

(Can you hear the violins Fernando?)

Good thing I like being at home, it is, after all, my preferred place to be, even if it is a complete waste being home when you are sick. I should take more sick leave when I am well, then I could really enjoy it.

Big sneeze.


No comments: