Friday, September 28, 2007

The Wog Boy Thing

I used to think that I didn't have a type, something Tom used to scoff at. I've been with a variety of boys, three boy friends out of five have been Aussies. But, there has been a variety of olive skinned brothers. Lying here in my sick bed, I got to thinking about them.

Michael, a fine boned Greek boy, handsome as hell, who I used to hook up with at 80. He loved being fucked.

Lee was a big, boofy Greek boy who looked like an Adonis as he stood before me in his white and blue striped jocks, his giant slug of a cock swelling. Lee was hairy and I loved it. What legs! He wanted to marry me and live happily ever after. I wanted to explore the world.

Dean was a handsome Sicilian, who stuttered, who was a nervous, virgin twenty two year old pup, who'd ventured out just for a look on a whim, when I undid the belt of his jeans. We became the best of friends.

My beautiful Italian boy friend, Lauri; perfection with beautiful green eyes. Every centimetre of that boy's body was perfect.

Carl was a Maltese straight boy who I had a platonic relationship with that eventually turned sexual in a spa late one night after being out. He doesn't really count as we only had sex once, except we had this boyfriend, clubber thing previously for years. He was just beautiful.

Maurice was a cheeky Italian, who liked nothing more than me arriving late and tipping him upside down. I've never known a boy who like it up his arse quite as much as Maurice did. He'd come alive with dirty talk. He was always trying to get me to bare back him. He loved cumming twice as he got screwed, never losing his hardon.

Manny was quite simply the boy I like sleeping with more than all the others on the list. Sexy gym-head who kissed like an angel and who felt like heaven in my arms.

So, there's been a few, I guess. It's been my experience with Mediterranean lads, they like cocks and tongues. They all have loved their arses licked and their beautiful cocks sucked. Beautiful skin; they taste good and they smell good.

Come on Tom, send me Nick. You said you would if you possibly could.


No comments: