Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well, Surprise, Surprise

When I first met Manny, there was another guy who I was interested in, also. In fact, he was, probably, a much better match for me, because he was smart and had just finished uni and was wanting to explore the world, but he was an Aussie boy and Manny was Greek and so the wogophile in me picked Manny over Dean.

I guess, it had always been in the back of my mind that, probably, one day I'd catch up with Dean and start up again with the boy who was, actually, much more suitable boy friend material than Manny would ever be.

Well, guess what, I finally caught up with him again and surprise, surprise, he's no longer interested like he was. What do I expect when I passed him up for the prettier model?

Don't get me wrong, I think Dean is gorgeous and the two of us used to be really keen on each other. But, the truth is that I passed him over for somebody else.

I can't help feeling pissed off, with myself, I guess, but it is also day 3 of quitting smoking, so maybe I should just head off to bed and stop thinking about it... and every thing else.


No comments: