Monday, September 03, 2007

Good Bye My Friend... Aby

I burst straight into tears when i read this, which totally startled the uber rich family that i am working for looking after their kids in the Hamptons.

This is my first weekend on the job,

i fled, i ran, i walked, i cried, i shook my head, and the i saw the moon in the sky in the day time...

And with that Mr Tom DeBrant gave me a big wink and said "ah fuck em Ab, you just be you and if their stiff richy stepford ways cant hang with a sad girl who just lost a good mate, then they deserve to be fucked with."

I said, your right and took all the time i needed to be sad.

Sad for him and sad for my Chriso too, as i know how fucked up this is for you, even though its been coming on and off and on and off and finally on.

Its still fucked though to lose suck a beautiful trickster.

I'm sure its great for him but what about us!!!!

It is only now that i appreciate him fully and his mischievous and left of center viva le revolution fuck the police live to the fullest and go down swinging ways.

He will be missed by everything on this planet.

Only one member of the family asked me if all was ok.

There are 6 people here.

But you get that in the Hamptons.

I will send you a big email this week when its all sunk in.

I still cant really believe that day is finally here :


I love you and will also be sending you a big cosmic hug and an extra squish from across the pond, so keep an eye out for it.

i found this quote and it always reminded me of Tom

"The idea is to die young as late as possible."

i think he pulled it off.

so to speak.

ahem.

Love You Chris Chris,

you friend always Ab

xxx

 

No comments: