Saturday, March 21, 2009

The K-Boy

Oh yeah...

I called Kane after bumping into him on g/dar last night. Apparently, he has been in a severe state of depression since bumping into his ex-boyfriend unexpectedly in some supermarket. Apparently, there he was one minute with the weekly specials waiting for his turn with Sharron and there he was the next minute his world plummeting to the floor after seeing his ex Mr perfect.

He's been so low ever since that his friends have removed all sleeping tablets from his town house. Too distraught to phone anyone or, in fact, leave the house.

This morning, I signed on to g/dar, oh, I don't know why, I just wondered and Kane was signed in. He signed out moments after I had logged on.

Oh, I thought. Too depressed to face the world, but not so sad that he can't be on g/dar. Some thing here just doesn't ring true. Men? Who needs them? I think I'll try celibacy for a while.

I was tempted to sign back in to see if he was on-line now, but thought, Let it go, Christian. Let it go.

And then I thought vodka. One of the advantages of sleeping until the afternoon. Well, one can't drink in the morning, can one. That would never do.


No comments: