Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Men Like Me

The local sex on prem venue is open from midday every day, apparently, so David tells me.

"What kinds of men do you think you will find at sex clubs during the day?" says David.

"Um... men like me," I suggest. "Or you," I add.

"You'd most likely get the pensioners or the unemployed," said David.

"Or the students and the upwardly mobile who work from home," I said. "Is it uni holidays?"

So, Kane has turned out to be a dead loss. I've stopped calling, given up. He just didn't seem to be that keen, is how I was left feeling in the end. May be he thinks the same thing of me? I don't know? But, he was the one using the "B" word. He was the one who said he missed me when we weren't together. Kind of a shame really, he was nice.

He went to Mardi Gras and I went to Chill Out and I haven't heard from him since. I thought I'd wait to see if he contacted me and he hasn't. I know that's playing games, not some thing I usually take part in, but... oh, I don't know. May be it is me?

Anyway, "Next!" is what I hear my still small voice yelling inside me.

So, I got to thinking about the day time hours of the sex on prem venue. Maybe, I should head off there, you know, just for a squiz. (Big smile) Very convenient. Walking distance. I could write in the mornings, spend a few hours in the afternoon b/f hunting, home for dinner. I wonder if there is a lunch time, or after work rush? 


No comments: