Sunday, June 14, 2009

Missy's Rise and Shine

Missy was in bed before me, I got to bed about 2am. She was sprawled out across my doona, one paw over her face. She may as well had eye covers on. The only discernible change as I crawled into bed was the purring started. Otherwise, she wasn't moving a whisker for me.

Anyway, she has just gotten up. Just now. How many hours is that? It's a cat's life, hey! Well, there's nothing wrong with her bladder, I must say. She's straight to sniffing around her food bowl, glancing up at me with "that" look.

"Have we forgotten something, per chance?" Look back at her food bowl. Look back at me.

Then she comes into my study and rubs her head against my calf insistently. "Meow!" She sits beside my desk chair and every so often she reaches straight up and presses both her sets of claws into my hip just to remind me.

 

No comments: